Certain tasks are not very amenable to the old “DIY” approach. Just as you wouldn’t want to do electrical or plumbing work without sufficient expertise, it’s also unwise to sell your house alone.
Given the complexity of the marketing, selling, and closing processes, it’s prudent to hire the most competent and experienced realtor. The Fadden-McKelvie Group offers this service to anyone interested in selling a home in or around Panama City Beach.
7 Benefits of Using a Realtor to Sell Your Home
- Sell Your Home for More Money
- The data is pretty clear for selling a home alone, versus using a licensed realtor. In the best-case scenarios, you might sell for about the same price, but most owners sell their properties for at least 5% less, according to studies from 2017.
- Enjoy Broader Exposure in the Florida Market
- In our previous post, How The Fadden-McKelvie Group Markets Your Home, we showed you the plethora of ways we maximize home exposure for potential sellers. It includes everything from magazine advertising and pro photography to e-flyers and targeted online advertising.
- You Gain a Dependable Expert
- Licensed realtors have access to scores of information regarding the selling process itself AND the nature of the local market. While you can learn certain things with a little dedicated research, it’s way faster to rely on a seasoned real-estate veteran.
- Realtors Can Handle the Negotiation Aspects
- Are you nervous about negotiating with potential buyers? Then we can make life much easier and let you get back to other responsibilities.
- Realtors Offer Legitimate Fiduciary Help
- It’s good to have a partner who has your best interests in mind. In fact, a realtor is just like an attorney, doctor, or accountant, someone who has a responsibility to guide and assist you through difficult tasks.
- Avoid Being Overwhelmed
- Perhaps you’re not only selling your current home but need the time to buy a new one. All of that work is rather heavy for one homeowner to shoulder alone. That’s why you can depend on us for selling, buying, and investing in Florida real estate.
- We Only Make Money If You Do
- Your realtor has an incentive to work hard and fulfill all these benefits because they don’t make money unless you successfully sell your home.
You can enjoy all seven of these benefits (and more) whenever you work with The Fadden-McKelvie Group to navigate the Panhandle real-estate market. We’re at your service whether you want to sell a single small condo or multiple mansions. Contact us anytime for further assistance, either selling or buying, by calling 321-890-5364.