If you’re considering hiring us to help you sell your home, you have every right to know how we market your home to obtain maximum value. Otherwise, what’s the point of paying for a realtor? The Fadden-McKelvie Group will never leave you feeling any form of buyers/sellers’ remorse after working with us.
Check out this quick primer on how our professional real-estate team markets coastal Florida homes for optimal results.
Exclusive Property Marketing with The Fadden-McKelvie Group
Home sellers who want actual results without leaving their homes on the market for untold months will be glad to know we take advantage of several advanced marketing techniques. Here’s a brief description of each:
- Professional Photography
- High-quality photos are the first way to grab the attention of a potential buyer. That’s why our service package includes up to 35 professional photos, showcasing your property from every best possible angle.
- Print Advertisement
- Print media still works fantastically, provided you utilize well-read publications with eye-catching graphics. We advertise your home in View magazine, the Panhandle region’s premier print publication, known for outstanding graphics and exposure.
- Neighborhood Announcement
- We also cover the crucial local aspects of advertising by sending oversized “Just Listed” postcards to folks in your neighborhood.
- Targeted Online Advertising
- Through the use of sophisticated online advertising media, we can target the most likely buyers, and get their attention much faster.
- Single-Property Website
- Then you can show off your property on its own website. We use professional web services that make it viewable from any device and fully integrate it with social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Just Listed eFlyer
- This is another “Just Listed” mechanism where we put out eBlast announcements to an exclusive list of personal/professional contacts.
- Property Tours
- Our professionally made slideshow tours make further use of those premium-quality home photos. We assemble this together along with friendly and informative narration.
- Property Brochures
- Brochures are yet another cost-effective way to showcase your home to many buyers while placing your property in the best possible light.
- Online Property Syndication
- We also leverage all the relevant real-estate websites with this syndication component. This gets your home onto literally hundreds of pages.
- Area REALTOR Notification
- This last feature will alert every real estate company in your area regarding your home’s for-sale status.
We hope you enjoyed this preview of our dependable marketing services for home sellers around the Florida Panhandle. The Fadden-McKelvie Group has a three-fold mission of helping sellers, buyers, and investors succeed in real estate focusing especially on the beautiful Panama City Beach community.
Since we can only show so much in a brief blog post, we invite you to contact us anytime to learn more by calling 321-890-5364.